In this Bitpanda review, we will discuss 3 things you need to know before joining Bitpanda!
Firstly, what is Bitpanda?
This review will focus on Bitpanda. Bitpanda is an online trading platform stationed in Austria. It is by far the best and safest crypto trading platform to use, especially if you are from the European region. The company offers an incredible amount of features on its platform. From to-go prepaid vouchers to trading in precious metals. And everything in between. It is a company that continuously invests in itself and it’s customers. On top of that, Bitpanda is a pioneer in creating the first-ever token system called Pantos. If you wish to learn more in-depth about the platform, we suggest this incredible Bitpanda review. It is 101 all you need to know about Bitpanda.
Secondly, learn how to use Bitpanda in our review!
To begin trading, you first need to open a Bitpanda account. A very straightforward process is available on the platform. After that, you will need to go through a verification process. Depending on how and which features you intend to use, there are two methods. For any type of depositing or trading, you will need to do a verification.
- Light Verification, fast verification using a Webcam to scan your ID/Passport and your face. However, this only unlocks certain features.
- Full Verification, a video verification. This is a longer and more complex process than the Light verification. You will need to apply for in the working hours of the company. However, it opens a broader scope of features you can use.
Lastly, how can you deposit on Bitpanda?
Bitpanda offers you a long list of depositing methods. These are the ways you can deposit FIAT currency. For all crypto deposits, you can use the standard crypto wallets to deposit into the platform.
- SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
- EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
- Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)
- Credit card payments